Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for innovative medical leaders who want to optimise their communication mix and enhance customer-centricity through the selective adoption of digital.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Not miss the opportunities offered by the Internet for digital/cross-channel customer-centric communication in Medical Affairs.
- Be able to design a digital strategy for key disciplines in Medical Affairs: medical education, medical information, KOL management, dissemination of data and clinical trial recruitment.
- Know how to integrate digital initiatives in a balanced Medical Mix while respecting legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Be able to assess the clinical impact of e-medical programmes and how to create KPIs and dashboards to assess the success of your cross-channel activities.
- Learn from well-metricised examples of successful e-medical tactics for physicians, consumers/caregivers and other new stakeholders.
- Be prepared for emerging digital trends that will impact Medical Affairs.