Who should attend?
As the course title suggests, this pharma marketing training is specifically designed for non-marketers. In particular:
- Executives in medical affairs, sales, market access, public affairs, health economics, business intelligence, etc., who need to understand how their role can contribute to the commercial success of pharmaceuticals.
- Executives in finance, ICT, human resources, regulatory etc., who need to understand the marketing function and how the different functional sub-strategies should be aligned with the brand strategy.
- Suppliers of professional services to the healthcare industry who need to understand how their services contribute to the commercialisation of pharmaceutical products.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Become familiar with the terminology, concepts and decision making processes of your colleagues in pharmaceutical marketing and know how you can better collaborate towards a common goal: the brand’s success.
- Understand the drivers of a pharma brand’s success and how you can contribute to commercial success in an environment that changed dramatically due to market access hurdles, the internet, new influencers and decision makers.
- Learn why and how a pharma brand’s success is determined by the synergistic collaboration of several functions with a variety of external stakeholders.
- Know how you can align your activities with a brand’s strategy and discover tactical synergies between your function and the marketing function.
- Benefit from Edouard's wealth of experience in training & coaching executives in numerous pharma companies on best-practice pharma marketing across a wide spectrum of therapeutic and geographical markets.
- Receive Edouard’s book GOOD PHARMA. How Marketing Creates Value in Pharma (Corstjens & Demeire, 2014).