Who should attend?
This practical Pharma/Biotech negotiation course is designed for:
- Business development and licensing executives wishing to improve their negotiation skills.
- All other executives working in the Pharma/Biotech sector who are involved in the negotiation process for the licensing or acquisition of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Have the tools and skills to conclude the best financial deal when negotiating a licence agreement in the Pharma and Biotech sectors.
- Know what you need to prepare and check before a negotiation.
- Use the appropriate negotiation styles in a variety of negotiation positions.
- Learn the communication techniques to effectively manage expectations, listen analytically, persuade and build consensus.
- Be able to negotiate financials and to bargain for advantage using proven techniques for building value and win-win outcomes.
- Know how to negotiate term sheets and contracts to successfully close the deal.
- Apply the theory in role-play negotiation scenarios.
- Benefit from Roger’s wealth of experience which cuts through all relevant industry sectors: big Pharma, small Pharma, Biotech and investors.