Who should attend?
Adherence is an issue that overlaps many functional areas but the patient adherence seminar is particularly suitable for brand/product teams, patient-engagement specialists, medical science liaisons and market access professionals developing pharmaceutical services to complement products.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Fully understand the extent and nature of the adherence challenges that patients face, and in particular the evidence-based drivers of their non-adherent behaviour.
- Be able to identify adherence opportunities to effectively contribute to commercial brand outcomes and decrease healthcare resource utilisation.
- Know how to design and deliver Patient Support Programmes that resonate with all stakeholders (patients, payers, pharma).
- Learn the dos & don’ts, including managing regulatory restrictions, effective enrolment and regional implementation.
- Have the unique opportunity to interact face-to-face with one of the world’s leading experts on improving patient adherence, Prof. John Weinman, as well as with Jeremy Sayers, senior consultant with a wealth of experience in this area.