Who should attend?
- Market Access executives who want to understand and predict how price affects market access.
- Pricing executives who want to determine the optimal price by taking into account access across the whole of a health-system.
- Marketing and commercial executives who want to build pricing and market access into their marketing plans.
- Health economists who need to understand where economics fits into pricing and market access.
- Forecasters who want to know how to build market access into their forecasts.
- Finance executives who need to understand the pharma pricing mechanisms
- R&D executives who need to develop clinical profiles for optimal market access and pricing.
- Strategists and portfolio executives who need a rounded view of a products volume and pricing prospects.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Understand how price affects market access throughout a healthcare system and how to set prices for optimal access and returns.
- Learn what constitutes value for different payers and which pricing techniques to deploy across different payer types and at different times in a product’s life cycle to measure your added value.
- Understand how international reference pricing and parallel trade can prevent a product being priced to its true value and how to deal with these.
- Be able to group major international markets into categories of pricing and market access systems – and understand which pricing techniques work best for each.
- Leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement immediately.
- Receive Gary’s book Value Pricing for Market Access: Evidence-based pricing for pharmaceuticals, which will be a valuable reference to have with you.