Who should attend?
This is an introductory course and therefore very valuable for pharma and biotech executives who are not familiar with compound and company valuations but need a thorough understanding of the valuation concepts and techniques that are commonly applied in the pharma and biotech industries.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Know what determines the value of life science biotechs and emerging pharma companies.
- Gain a thorough understanding of key valuation terms, concepts, tools & techniques.
- Be able to assess the risk profile of a biotech company prior to its valuation.
- Learn and practice how to calculate the value of a biotech company.
- Learn and practice how to calculate the value of a development compound (using an Excel tool you can take home and use for any other compound in development).
- Know how to structure licensing deals between pharma and biotech, covering issues such as milestones and royalty payments.