An error occurred in processing an image on this page.
Chief Executives, Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Leaders, Scientists, Investigators and Managers specialising in: - Oncology - Clinical Diagnostics - Drug Discovery - Drug Delivery - Antibody Engineering - Antibody Discovery - Cancer Immunotherapy - Immuno-Oncology - Hematology - Translational Medicine Genetics and Genomics - Bioinformatics - Cancer Genomics - Infection and Immunity - Cell Therapy Research - Cell & Gene Therapy - Preclinical Development - Tumour Immunology - Pathology - Vaccines Development
This Summit is focused on Cancer Immunotherapy, the most promising new cancer treatment approach since the development of the first chemotherapies. This summit brings together leading industry professionals in order to expand the scientific horizons of Cancer Immunotherapy, and discuss the latest advances and improvements in research and development.
We will discuss key findings, including critical insights, as well as recommendations for accelerating development in the field.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Advanced methods, technological developments and strategies in Cancer Immunotherapy
- The success of antibodies in therapeutics and engineering
- The true potential of the next generation immune checkpoint pathways
- Revolutionary cancer treatment with personalised cancer vaccines
- Reinforcing anti-tumour immunity
- Biomarkers’ responses
- Managing unique immune-mediated adverse reactions and toxicity effects
- Progressive genetic engineering techniques
- Preclinical and clinical progress in Cancer Immunotherapy
- CAR T-Cell Therapy: A game changer in cancer treatment
- Regulatory aspects of the EU and the rest of the world