All marketing & sales executives in local pharma organizations will benefit from this course, in particular: - Product/Brand Managers - Marketing and Business Unit Managers - Commercial, Sales and Key Account Managers - Business Analysts and Financial/Commercial Controllers - Executives in specific pharma marketing related functions, i.e.
By attending this course, you will:
1. Be able to design the most cost-effective mix of commercial tactics (across sales, marcom, medical, market access, …) within a constrained commercial budget.
2. Learn how to optimally allocate your resources across a complex mix of accounts and stakeholders.
3. Know how to optimize the level of expense for a specific tactic.
4. Receive easy-to-use but powerful Excel based tools, even useful with limited market research resources.
5. Achieve commercial excellence from national down to account level in both primary care and specialty care markets.
6. Benefit from Edouard's wealth of experience in coaching thousands of pharma marketing executives across a wide spectrum of therapeutic and geographical markets.