The Pharma Business Development Course has proven to be a very successful introductory course for two categories of executives: â€˘ Mid- to senior level executives in small pharma and biotech companies with limited formal training in business development but whose role increasingly involves business development activities. â€˘ Junior to mid-level ma
By attending this course, you will:
1. Grasp the entire process of deal-making within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, and learn the language, the concepts and tools from a practitioner’s point of view.
2. Know how to profile the most suitable products for your company’s profile, and where to search for the opportunities.
3. Grasp the principles of valuation and know what works best for which purpose.
4. Get expert advice on negotiation strategy and tools, and on how to best conduct the interactions.
5. Learn what makes up a good term sheet and how to assess those from other parties.
6. Know how to best manage the contract phase and how to avoid the financial and legal pitfalls that can break a deal.
7. Capitalize on Martin Austin’s vast experience in concluding and financing successful deals in the pharma and life science biotech industries.