The Pharmaceutical Out-licensing Course is designed for those likely to be involved in the out-licensing process of a development product: - Senior executives and scientists in companies developing or planning to develop products for out-licensing. - Junior to mid-level managers, including scientists, commercial and legal managers, who are like
By attending the Out-licensing course, you will:
1. Understand the key factors leading to a successful out-licensing deal of pharmaceutical compounds in R&D.
2. Learn how to profile your product and prepare product information to maximize its attractiveness to third parties.
3. Understand the key factors leading to valuing your product and how to set up a spreadsheet to optimise the commercial structure of the deal.
4. Find out how to target potential partners - and the best way to make successful contacts.
5. Learn what to include in a term sheet, as well as in CDAs and MTAs, and which issues to watch out for during negotiations.
6. Understand the due diligence process and what will be expected from you.
7. Get expert advice on negotiation strategy and on managing a deal post-signature.