This Pharma Market Access introductory course is a must for international brand managers without formal training in this field, as well as for managers in functions that contribute to optimizing market access, such as health economics, business intelligence, health outcomes research, marketing communications and public affairs. Managers in local
By attending this course, you will:
1. Grasp the full meaning of Market Access, its importance for optimizing product launches and its implications for the whole organization, from phase II up to post-launch.
2. Learn to integrate market access concepts into clinical and brand marketing plans.
3. Have a good understanding of the differences across the healthcare systems in Europe with respect to optimizing market access for your brands.
4. Gain insight into how stakeholders - and which ones! - impact on the success of your brand along its lifecycle.
5. Learn to use the concepts and techniques that have proven to be successful in influencing the market access decision-makers.
6. Know how to effectively manage the organizational issues from global to local, from medical to marketing, etc.
7. Gain expert insight and advice from an expert faculty with vast relevant cross-functional and multi-therapeutic experience from both industry and consultancy.