As the course title suggests, this course is designed for non-health-economists. As pharma companies are facing ever-increasing hurdles to optimize market access for their brands, all managers in product development and marketing should attend such course so that they can contribute to a successful integration of health economic evaluations into
By attending this course, you will:
1. Learn about the language, key principles and methods of health economic evaluations.
2. Know how to interpret the results of health economic evaluations.
3. Learn to integrate health economic evaluations in product development, pre-marketing and post launch.
4. Gain insight into the perspective of decision makers.
5. Ensure alignment of health economics with marketing strategies.
6. Understand and avoid the pitfalls of health economic evaluations.
7. Gain expert insight and advice from Lieven Annemans who conducted health economic evaluations in over 20 countries across a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas.