Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0a0c8a37/pharmaceuticals) has announced the addition of the "Pharmaceuticals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Pharmaceuticals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Pharmaceuticals industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the pharmaceuticals industry and had a total market value of $84,176.5 million in 2010.
China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18.5% over the 2006-10 period.
Within the pharmaceuticals industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $43,133 million in 2010.
China is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $90,201.5 million in 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
BRIC PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
PHARMACEUTICALS IN BRAZIL
PHARMACEUTICALS IN RUSSIA
PHARMACEUTICALS IN INDIA
PHARMACEUTICALS IN CHINA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0a0c8a37/pharmaceuticalsBusiness Wire
Last updated on: 10/04/2012
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.