Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3cgk8/global_active) has announced the addition of the "Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and High Potency API (HPAPI) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Shifting Focus Towards Biotechnology" report to their offering.
The report titled Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and High Potency API (HPAPI) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Shifting Focus Towards Biotechnology provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of the global API industry based on the regions such as North America, Asia-Pacific and Western Europe, market segmentation by generic and innovator API and on the basis of revenue earned from pharmaceutical raw materials for own needs and from commodity bulk drugs sold. The global API market is also segmented on the basis of synthetic and biotechnology based APIs. An analysis of the market size of global HPAPI industry is provided on the basis of regions such as North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and the market segmentation by revenue from innovator and generic HPAPI.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Industry Introduction
2. Global API Market Size by Revenue, 2005-2011
3. Global API Market Segmentation
4. Global API Industry Regulations
5. Global API Market Trends and Developments
6. Market Share of Major Players in Global API Industry, 2009 and 2011
7. Global API Industry Future Outlook and Projections
8. North America API Industry
9. Asia-Pacific API Industry
10. Western Europe API Industry
11. Global API Major Players Company Profile
12. Global High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPI) Industry Introduction
13. Global HPAPI Market Size by Revenue, 2005-2011
14. Global HPAPI Market Segmentation
15. Global HPAPI Industry Future Outlook and Projections
16. North America HPAPI Industry
17. Europe HPAPI Industry
18. Asia-Pacific HPAPI Industry
19. Global Macro-Economic Factors of API and HPAPI Industry
- Pfizer Inc
- Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Astra Zeneca
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3cgk8/global_activeBusiness Wire
Last updated on: 08/10/2012
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.