Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m3w9vk/hyperlipidemia) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Hyperlipidemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Hyperlipidemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hyperlipidemia, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hyperlipidemia. Hyperlipidemia - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hyperlipidemia.
- A review of the Hyperlipidemia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Hyperlipidemia pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- Samyang Corporation
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Medicure Inc.
- WhanIn Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Metabolex, Inc
- aRigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Esperion Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m3w9vk/hyperlipidemia
Source: Global Markets DirectBusiness Wire
Last updated on: 05/02/2013
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.