Life Sciences Global Relocations Motivations Report
SummaryEPM Scientific have recently released their Relocation Motivations Report covering global relocation trends across the life sciences sector. Please see the key findings below.
- Within the Clinical Operations sector 35.7% of permanent professionals say that relocation is a “likely” option and 25.0% are actively looking to relocate. The main motive for relocation is career progression (44.0%).
- When Clinical Operations professionals were asked if they would expect or require a salary change if to relocate, 36.0% (the majority) say they would expect a 21%+ increase compared to the 12.0% who are willing to relocate with no change to their salary and 4.0% willing to take a reduction.
- 32.0% of Clinical Operations professionals say they would ideally relocate for as long as possible and 32.4% say they would relocate for 3-5 years.
- Within the Medical Affairs sector 50.0% say they are “likely to relocate” and 20.0% of permanent professionals are “actively looking to relocate”. The main driver for relocation is career progression (87.5%).
- When Medical Affairs professionals were asked if they would expect or require a salary change if they relocated, 50.0% say they would expect a 21%+ increase.
- The majority of Medical Affairs professionals say they would ideally relocate for 3-5 years and 37.5% say they would relocate for as long as possible.
The sectors covered in detail in the report are:
- Clinical Operations
- Medical Affairs
Click here to view the full report: http://www.epmscientific.com/register/