Protein Sequencing Market to face continuous growth, worldwide
SummaryProtein Sequencing Market by Product and Service (Reagents & Consumables, Instruments, Analysis Products, Protein Sequencing Services, and Others), Technology (Mass Spectrometry, and Edman Degradation), Application (Biotherapeutics, Genetic Engineering), and End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies, Academic Institute, and Research Centers): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018–2025
Protein Sequencing Market by Product and Service, Technology, and End User:
Protein sequencing is a popular de novo sequencing method for the determination and analysis of the amino acid sequence from the mass spectrum. The process enables researchers obtain information about protein conformation. Protein sequencing has established itself as high-throughput proteomic technique and have several applications. One of the prominent applications is in target-based drug discovery. A range of various computational methods and experimental methods, notably Edman degradation and Mass Spectrometry, are used for protein sequencing. Several biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies are making sizeable investments on utilizing protein sequencing in drug development.
Protein sequencing are extensively used in protein engineering studies and for identifying new protein biomarkers. The technique has also gained some traction in cDNA library screening. Growing role of biotherapeutics and genetic engineering is expected to underpin the evolution of the protein sequencing market.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5633
Major key players:
- Bioinformatics Solutions Inc.,
- Charles River Laboratories,
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.,
- Proteome Factory,
- Rapid Novor Inc.,
Increasing focus on target-based drug development activities by biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in various developing and developed regions is a key factor driving the protein sequencing market. Recent advances in de novo peptide-sequencing methods and analytical methods, with the application of neural networks, have opened new avenues in the market. Technological advances in mass spectrometer is a case in point. Rising funding on proteomics research in numerous developing and developed nations is a key factor boosting the market. The rising demand for protein biomarkers in drug development process is a key trend fueling the rapid expansion of the protein sequencing market. However, the uptake of protein sequencing method is constrained by the high cost of infrastructures and equipment, such as that of mass spectrometers. The growing application of protein sequencing technique for identifying novel peptides in human antibodies and antigens is also boosting the protein sequencing market. Furthermore, the paucity of adequate technological expertise and laboratory infrastructures in some parts of the world are factors that hinder the market to realize its full potential. Nevertheless, technological advancements for the identification of isobaric residues in protein sequences are expected to unlock vast potential prospect in the global protein sequencing market.
Check available discounts on this report at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5633
The protein sequencing market is segmented based on products and services, technology, application, users and region. Based on products and services, the market is divided into reagents and consumables, instruments, analysis product, protein sequencing services. Based on technology, the market is categorized into mass spectrometry, Edman degradation. Based on application, the market is categorized into biotherapeutics, genetic engineering. Base on end users, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic institute & research centers. Region wise, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The market is highly competitive in nature, with major players focused on creating awareness regarding the protein sequencing industry. Major players in the market host exhibition and seminars to display and promote the use of protein sequencing for diverse medical applications. The prominent players in the market have adopted various strategies for development, such as product innovation, product launches & approvals, and investment in R&D for advancements in protein sequencing, to sustain the competitive environment of the global market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current protein sequencing market trends and forecast estimations from 2018 to 2025, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth market analysis includes analysis of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global market is provided.
- Region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current protein sequencing market trends and future market potential from 2018 to 2025 in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the protein sequencing market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Products & Services
- Reagents & Consumables
- Mass Spectrometry Instruments
- Edman Degradation Sequencers
- Analysis Product
- Protein Sequencing Services
- Mass Spectrometry
- Edman Degradation
- Genetic Engineering
By End Users
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies
- Academic Institute and Research Centre
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Source Medium: https://teletype.in/@sanket/S1YTEhPDr
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060