The Global Pain Market, 2008-2023
SummaryThe global pain market generated total sales of $34bn in 2007 – but what will the figures be in the next 5 and 10 years? This report tells you. The pain market has marked strengths and advantages, but is also limited by problems and concerns.
The global pain market generated total sales of $34bn in 2007 – but what will the figures be in the next 5 and 10 years? This report tells you.
The pain market has marked strengths and advantages, but is also limited by problems and concerns. The market will be driven by new drugs and reformulations of existing ones – but which drugs will be most successful? The incidence of pain is increasing rapidly, what some experts call a pain epidemic – so the opportunities available to an additional blockbuster drug is significant. The prevention and treatment of pain is already one of the highest priorities for healthcare authorities in the world, yet for mature markets pain drug sales have fallen. However, visiongain believes that this market has strong growth potential, despite the prospect of generic competition for leading branded products.
The pain market contained four blockbuster drugs in 2007. Visiongain predicts that there will be room for more blockbuster drugs in that market segment during the years ahead as new products are launched, replacing older products. There is great potential for treatments with greater safety, efficacy and tolerability. This report - The Global Pain Market, 2008-2023 - provides analysis and forecasts for the overall pain market and its principal subdivisions, as well as for leading products within those categories. This study also highlights promising pipeline developments and important contemporary issues, especially commercial drivers and restraints.
In particular, The Global Pain Market, 2008-2023, analyses global markets for the following groups of pain treatment:
• Anti-arthritic treatments
• Anti-migraine treatments.
This report delivers:
- Key analysis split by region and class
- Future market analysis right through to 2023
- Analysis of key brands, generics, strategies in-place today and future strategies over the next 15 years
- Analysis of key players in the pain market, current and future licensing strategies
That report examines the global pain drug market critically through a comprehensive review of available information. Sources used include internal databases, industrial databases, commercial news, company reports, published reports and economic research. Visiongain applies in-house financial forecasting, qualitative analyses and the assessment of unmet needs to provide a comprehensive market report with detailed analysis and informed opinion.
In particular, The Global Pain Market, 2008-2023, concentrates on the following essential aspects of the market:
• Forecast for the worldwide pain pharmaceutical market from 2008 to 2023
• Forecasts for the principal submarkets from 2008 to 2023
• Commercial prospects for the market-leading drugs, with sales forecasts from 2008 to 2023
• Drivers and restraints in the pain market
• Opportunities and threats in the pain market
• Future therapies that will drive growth in this market
• Pipeline developments with significant commercial potential
• Currently marketed drugs with blockbuster potential
• Discussion of unmet therapeutic needs and relative advantages of products.
Why you should buy this report:
• To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for pain drugs from 2008 to 2023
• To discover predicted revenues, growth rates and other key metrics for leading pain treatments from 2008 to 2023
• To discover “hot” pipeline developments and up-and-coming products
• To determine the forces that influence the market for pain drugs:
• Competitive characteristics of the market
• Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in that market
• To find out where the market is heading - both technologically and commercially – from 2008 onwards.
- PRICING -
• Individual report pricing - single user copies of this report are available for only GBP 1499
• Departmental copies (this entitles up to 5 individual users in your department) of this report are available for only GBP 2999. This is not suitable for library usage.
• Allow your whole company to have access to this information for only GBP 4999. Company-wide License allows your whole company access and intranet use on CD Rom and .pdf. Suitable for library storage and use.
• Does your company have over 2,500 employees? Have the whole company access this information for a special rate of only GBP 6999