What Role Age Plays in Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Market Progress?
SummaryThe global automated external defibrillator (AED) market was valued at $1,476.0 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $3,991.5 million by 2030, advancing at a CAGR of 8.8% during 2020–2030 (forecast period).
- Author Company: P&S Intelligence
- Author Name: Pramod Kumar
- Author Email: email@example.com
- Author Telephone: +443479606455
According to a research conducted by P&S Intelligence, the global automated external defibrillator (AED) market is projected to generate a revenue of $3,991.5 million by 2030, from $1,476.0 million, advancing at an 8.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2020–2030). The increasing geriatric population, rising number of strategic developments among major players, growing incidence of cardiac diseases, and advancements in AED technology are the key factors leading to the growth of the market. The market is categorized into fully automatic and semi-automatic, when technology is taken into consideration.
Receive Sample Copy of this Report:https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/automated-external-defibrillator-market/report-sample
North America dominated the AED market in the past and is further projected to account for 60.8% share of the market during the forecast period. The enhanced healthcare infrastructure, increasing geriatric population, and presence of major players are driving the regional market. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increasing improvements in the healthcare infrastructure and growing focus of market players on expanding business in emerging economies, including India and China.
Make an Enquiry before Purchase:https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=automated-external-defibrillator-market
A major trend being witnessed in the AED market is the rising focus on installing AEDs in public spaces. The awareness regarding the life-saving potential of AEDs in emergency situations is increasing, owing to which, they are widely being deployed in public places, such as schools and colleges, railway stations, shopping centers, malls, airports, and leisure centers. Since these devices can be utilized by anyone in case of emergencies, they are also called public access defibrillators.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings
In conclusion, the market is growing due to the increasing geriatric population and surging focus on installation of AEDs in public places.