16th annual Patient Summit Europe
- Hotel Novotel London West
- Greater London
- W6 8DR
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
It's pharma's turn to inspire. You've heard the inspiring stories from patients. But now it's pharma's turn. Time to show we can put words into practice.
For 2019 we include a special focus on transforming RandD and clinical trials, demonstrating how patient-led design reduces costs and accelerates the development of patient-relevant solutions.
The eyeforpharma Patient Summit, covering both RandD and Commercial, is here to share pharma's most valuable work, and directly represent the patient. Let's see what forward-thinking companies can deliver. Let's see how we've changed to a healthcare model focused on patient value.
Gain insights on:
- Partner or perish: How pharma and patient groups must work together - or become irrelevant
- Patient as co-designer: How open innovation can transform RandD and PSPs whilst enabling patients to support you
- Recruitment, resolved: How patient co-created trials can rethink research and embed value
- Technology and culture as one: Adopt the can-do mindset of digital health startups, differentiate your brands and overdeliver on outcomes