23rd EuroQSAR - 23rd European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship
EuroQSAR Symposia are taking place since 1973 and constitute major scientific events in the field of computational drug design, with further applications in agricultural and environmental sciences.
The program will include the following sessions:
- QSAR without Borders
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Design
- Molecular Dynamics and Kinetics
- Chemical Space Annotation and Expansion
- Modelling Drug Safety
- Challenges in GPCR Drug Design
- Modelling Drug Transport Mechanisms
- Predicting Off-Target Pharmacology
- Network Medicine
- New Modes of Target Interaction
- New Trends in Quantum Mechanics
- Future Challenges Ahead
The 23rd EuroQSAR Symposium, entitled “Integrative Data-Intensive Approaches to Drug Design”, is organised on behalf of QCMS and is chaired by Jordi Mestres (IMIM Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute).