23rd Pharmacovigilance 2020 (Virtual Conference)
23rd Pharmacovigilance 2020
“Ensuring safer drugs to market by analyzing latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management”
16th December 2020, Virtual Conference (Time Zone - IST)
Our conference provides the foundation for strong strategic planning and practical decision-making in your pharmacovigilance programs. This year’s conference will address the current thinking on predicting and assessing risks such as drug-induced liver injury, and the assessment of expectedness of serious adverse reactions during clinical development. Experts will present approaches and engage in dialogs around more extensive and impactful uses of real world data and generation of RWE for safety assessments. A full-day will be devoted to the development, implementation, and assessment of risk management strategies for drugs approved in multiple regions. Please contact KAVITHA on E-mail - email@example.com or Call - +91 44 24762472
Please note that this is a PAID event and NOT A FREE event (no complimentary passes available). Any invite, email or tickets issued mentioning it as a free pass or free ticket to this event through any third party site will strictly not be accepted by the organizer and entry won’t be granted at the event.
- Early Bird Discounted Price (Vaild till 15th November 2020) - (INR 7,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
- Standard Price (Valid from 16th November 2020) - (INR 10,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
- For Bulk Booking of More Than 5 Delegates – Please let us know your interests.
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall – Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call - +91 44 24762472
We are happy to release the event brochure with the first set of confirmed key speakers, with more to follow soon
- BABITA KIRODIAN, Country Pharmacovigilance Lead, Amgen
- SALAVADI EASWARAN, Academic Dean, Biocon Academy
- ARUN BHATT, Consultant – Clinical Research & Development
- OMPRAKASH S. SADHWANI, Former Joint Commissioner and controlling Authority, FDA (Maharashtra state)
- INDU NAMBIAR, Head Pharmacovigilance, Boehringer Ingelheim
- R.SALUNKHE, Former Assistant commissioner, FDA Maharashtra
- MANOJ SWAMINATHAN, Chief Manager / Head - Global Pharmacovigilance Center, Piramal
- JAMAL BAIG, Country Head- Pharmacovigilance, Merck Sharp & Dohme
- RANJIT BARSHIKAR, QbD / CGMP Consulting, Member Editorial Board Journal of Generic Medicines, England
- PAVAN BADALE, Head- PV Process Excellence, Safety case Management, Novartis
- DHANARAJ E, Pharmacovigilance Lead, Biocon
- JYOTSNA PATWARDHAN, Head Development QA, Novartis
- SAKHARAM GARALE, Head South-East Asia Operations ACMA & Managing Partner, RENOVARE Healthcare Solutions
- KAVYA KADAM, Consultant Global Clinical Trials
Plus more joining soon
FEATURES OF OUR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE:
This virtual conference is a platform to connect, engage and network with industry professionals & solution providers while saving time and ensures enhancement of knowledge at ease.
- Attend all sessions through this webinar (Solo presentations and interactive panel discussions)
- Delegates can see the other delegates and can network with them at the networking lounge at any time during the conference day.
- Delegates can see the exhibitors in their respective booths and they can visit the booths and have a private chat with the exhibitors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Pharmacovigilance Strategy, Drug Safety/Risk Management, Information and Clinical Data Management, Clinical Research, Research & Development, Product Safety/Assurance Assessment, Patient Safety & Outcomes Research & Data Analysis, Epidemiology project management, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Sales & Marketing, Biotech manufacturers
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together.