3rd Annual Formulation & Drug Delivery USA Congress
- Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
- 1 Shortlands Hammersmith International Ctre
- W6 8DR
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
Over 300 delegates representing leading pharmaceutical organisations, biotech companies internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present
Over 55 case studies and presentations focused on exploring challenges and solutions in formulation and drug delivery of small and large molecules. This includes the latest strategies for optimizing pharmaceutical formulations, new drug delivery systems including nano & RNA delivery, Quality by Design for continuous manufacturing and processing, and the bioanalysis, characterisation and stabilisation of drug products
*Six highly interactive streams:*
- Innovation In Large Molecule Drug Development
- Small Molecule Drug Delivery
- NEW! Continuous Manufacturing, CMC and Process Development
- Featured Session: Cell & Gene Therapy Delivery
- Small Molecule Drug Formulation
- Advances in Large Molecule Drug Delivery
- NEW! Bioanalysis, Characterization & Stabilization
- Featured Session: Nano & RNA Delivery & Formulation
*View Agenda: http://bit.ly/2ls5tnH*
Co-located with the 3rd Annual Inhalation & Respiratory Drug Delivery USA Congress.
For more information contact email@example.com.
Go Social: Join our Formulation & Drug Delivery Network on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @FDDCongress & join the conversation at #FDDUS19
*2019 Live Webinars*
“Understanding Supersaturation Of Small Molecule To Improve Oral Bioavailability”
Sudhakar Garad, Global Head of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Profiling, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
5th February 2020, 09.30am EST/14.30pm UK Time.
*Register for Free: https://bit.ly/2jW6Ev9
“Ocular biopharmaceutics: impact of modeling and simulation on topical ophthalmic formulation development”
Hovik Gukasyan, Associate Director, Early Development Formulation and Physical Chemistry, Allergan
12th February 2020, 08.00am EST/16.00pm UK Time.
*Register for Free: https://bit.ly/2ls6Y5j*