6th Annual Biosimilars & Biobetters Congress 2019
This event provides an opportunity to network with other experts in the field of biosimilars whilst enabling you to hear the latest strategies in the manufacturing, characterisation and analytical considerations of biosimilars.
Featured Presentations Include:
- Characterisation Methods: Physio-Chemical Characterisation, Structural Characterisation, Glycosylation Analysis – Bracha Timan, Teva
- Statistical Considerations Of Analytic Biosimilarity Assessment – Shu-Yi Su, Novartis
- Designing And Conducting Clinical Trials For Biosimilars – Ekkehard Brockstedt, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Project Management For Biosimilars – From Inception Through To Approval – Anjan Selz, Lupin
- Immunogenicity Factors - Venke Skibeli, Norwegian Medicines Agency
Attend our Biosimilars & Biobetters Congress and gain complimentary access to the co-located Proteins & Antibodies and Peptides Congresses.
To complement the research of biosimilars development our co-located Proteins & Antibodies and Peptides Congresses showcase the development of future reference biologics.