Accelerating Market Access in Rare Diseases
- Why market access challenges for OMPs and ATMPs, including autologous and allogeneic gene therapies, tissue engineered products and somatic cell therapies, are different from other drugs.
- How to collaborate with patients and caregivers in rare conditions to generate patient-relevant outcomes.
- Leveraging applications of RWE throughout the OMP and ATMP value chain.
- To mitigate payer uncertainty by addressing the challenge of early market access with accelerated approvals and fewer clinical data.
- How to develop a next-generation market access strategy with a full-spectrum lifecycle evidence generation plan that maximises product value from launch to loss of exclusivity.
- To differentiate and succeed in the increasingly competitive rare disease space with a “fast to patient” approach.
- You will receive an up-to-date collection of demonstrator cases and literature focused on rare patient engagement, PROs, patient-centric RWE applications in rare conditions, value demonstration and market access.
- You will be able to share your unique OMP- or ATMP-related challenges and to discuss practical solutions with the expert and delegates.
For more information, please visit www.celforpharma.com.