Agile Marketing: how to innovate faster, better & cheaper
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- Wimpole Street
- Greater London
- W1G 0AE
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
- Organiser: PM Society Ltd
- Name: Alex test Test
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PM Society's Digital Interest Group are excited to announce our next event, and we’d love to see you there!
Agile ways of working have transformed the tech and manufacturing industries, delivering more customer centric solutions quicker and more efficiently than ever before. But can we really be agile in the risk averse, compliance focused world of Pharma? With experts, case studies and debate this meeting will explore the principles of agile, how it can be implemented in our industry and the value it can bring to our brands.
- Hazel Jones, Healthcare Technology Consultant and ex Director of NHS Apps and Wearables
- Dr Nick Broughton, Founding Partner, Ethos Pharmaceutical Ethics and Compliance Limited
- Rina Newton (Managing Director, CompliMed) and Debbie Young (ex-Head of Multi-Channels & Digital, AstraZeneca)
- Nick Williams, Head of Strategy & Value, Triducive
- Ollie Roberts, Brand Manager & Theodora Montsenigou, Associate Brand Manager, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Where: Royal Society of Medicine in Central London
Date: 26th November
Start time: 12:15 - 17:15
Tickets are now on sale, book now to avoid disappointment!
Members: £125 + VAT
Non Members: £175 + VAT
We look forward to seeing you on the 26th November!
Follow us on twitter and LinkedIn as we reveal more speakers and exciting information about the event, just search @PMSociety
If you have any questions please contact Alex Hankinson on email@example.com