An Essential Overview of Pharmacovigilance
- The Rembrandt Hotel
- Thurloe Place
- Greater London
- SW7 2RS
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
- Organiser: Management Forum
- Name: Leigh White
- Email: email@example.com
Pharmacovigilance has become one of the most demanding aspects to both understand and comply with. There are many requirements and duties for companies to perform regarding the safety of their products to satisfy regulatory demands, and sanctions for non-compliance can be severe.
This course will provide a concise overview of the pharmacovigilance function and the regulatory requirements.
EU pharmacovigilance legislation requires companies to train all staff, including those not working directly in pharmacovigilance, and this course will help you meet that requirement.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain an overview of EU pharmacovigilance and understand the documentation required by regulatory authorities
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of a licence holder
- Understand the role of the Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
- Review the standard operating procedures (SOPs) in relation to pharmacovigilance
- Learn about all aspects of pharmacovigilance inspections
Who should attend
This course will be relevant for anyone requiring an overview of pharmacovigilance or wishing to consolidate existing knowledge. It
will also benefit those working in pharmacovigilance, as well as those who support or interact with pharmacovigilance from areas including medical information, regulatory affairs, clinical, sales and marketing, legal, commercial and quality.