Best in Class Hiring Practices (Top 3 Strategies): Recruiting the Perfect Fit and Avoiding Bad Hires
Hiring the best is vital to organizational success. This webinar will help you implement best hiring practices, that identify the right talent (skills and abilities) and the right fit (personally, culturally, and socially). And there are three critical strategies that will make it a good match for you and the employee.
- Behavioral Based Interviewing – to accurately assess the candidate’s skills and abilities and goodness of fit. Behavioral interviewing looks at what the candidate actually did vs. what they hypothetically would like to do. We’ll show you how to use this style of interviewing to your advantage.
- Realistic Job Previews – RJP’s leverages the value of self-selection. In other words, it is a technique of making clear to the candidate what the job really entails. This includes not only job duties but also work culture and expectations. If a candidate clearly understands the environment on the front end they will more accurately make a good choice for themselves and for the company.
- Onboarding before the candidate says yes — when onboarding starts prior to a job offer, research shows that retention and engagement are improved. The selection process is a great time to clarify company culture and expectations. Using Realistic Job Previews as part of onboarding increases engagement from 14% to 93%!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Regardless of skill, hiring a person who is a bad fit is wrong decision. In fact, traditional interviewing predicts future success by only 10%. With a bad fit, the employee is never going to reach optimum performance, be fully engaged, and they are likely to leave. The company is then left with another expensive recruitment along with the disruption of having talent walk out the door. (Recruiting expenses are typically 50 – 100% of an individual’s annual salary).
The minute a new employee walks in the door they begin to evaluate whether they made a good decision (70% of new hires make the decision to stay at or leave an organization within their first six months). If it is a poor fit they never become engaged and typically they turnover quickly leaving you to pick up the pieces.
Behavioral based interviewing, pre-hire onboarding, and realistic job previews work cohesively to maximize retention and new employee engagement. With this webinar, the companies will have effective recruitment strategies and practices to improve their new-hire processes.
Participants will receive:
- 43 behavioral based interview questions and answers
- Competencies for job descriptions and interviewing
- 50 employee onboarding best practices
- Onboarding assessment
In this webinar you will:
- Learn the “SOAR” method for creating Behavioral Based Interviewing
- Receive 43 behavioral based interview questions and answers
- Top 10 tips for interviewers
- 15 key competencies to add to your job description and include in interviews
- Understand source of interview rater errors
- How to link corporate values to HR recruitment process
- How to interview for “best fit”
- How to integrate onboarding into the initial phase of recruiting
- The 4 “C’s” of onboarding
- Why mission, vision, value, and culture matter and how to fold them into onboarding and recruiting
- How employee onboarding best practices impact retention and engagement
- What are Realistic Job Previews and why they matter
- How to leverage self-selection to assure the best fit
- Factors to consider in creating Realistic Job Previews
- Best hiring practices that appeal to millennials
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Human Resources Departments
- Organizational Development Professionals
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494