- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
- Scarsdale Place
- Greater London
- W8 5SY
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
This market growth is fuelled by the increasing drive towards precision and personalised medicine and thus, quality biosamples are now in soaring demand.
Come join us in September 2019 and; thoroughly understand the latest developments in the biobanking industry; network with the industry experts and key opinion leaders; gain insight into how the biobanking industry at the forefront at driving precision medicine and enhancing research and discover ‘Drone4Care’, how drone delivery of biosamples can be a reality.
The event will bring together internationally recognised biorepositories, scientific pioneers from pharmaceutical companies, and academics to strengthen current knowledge in biosample management and their research applications. We will cover the most relevant hot topics including: the latest biorepository technological breakthroughs, the best practices in biobanking, shifts in the biosample regulation landscape, the international biobank societies with ESBB and ISBER, along with a whole host of successful biobanking business model structures to help reinvigorate your biobank.
Benefits of attending:
• Discover 'Drone4care' from Laurent Dollé, the innovative and daring plan to use drones for the delivery of biomaterial. Additionally, he will be detailing the new promising technology of Tissue Microarray, a bioprocessing technology that can reduced the number of needed biosamples for research from 200 down to 1
• Hear from UK Biobank on the continual impact of GDPR on the biobanking landscape
• Learn about a diverse range of the most successful biobanking business models from real case studies
• Gain insight from the global biobank collaboration societies of ESBB and ISBER, see how you can place your biobank on the international stage
Early bird rates:
BOOK BY 30TH APRIL AND SAVE £400
BOOK BY 31ST MAY AND SAVE £300
BOOK BY THE 28TH JUNE AND SAVE £200
Plus, two interactive half day pre-conference workshops - 24 September 2019