Biotechnology for the Non-Biotechnologist
This intensive three-day course is ideal for non-scientists and scientists needing to understand the basic theory, principles, techniques and potential of biotechnology.
You will gain an overview of how biotech products are being developed and manufactured, and discuss the scientific and regulatory environment. The latest advances in regulation will be covered, including biosimilars and advanced therapies. The course will also discuss the role and importance of patents within biotech, including what actually can be patented.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain an introduction to the fundamental principles of biotechnology
- Improve your understanding of the key techniques used by biotechnologists
- Understand tthe key regulatory considerations for biopharmaceuticals
- Discuss advances in regulation – biosimilars and advanced therapies
- Learn how to identify potential patents, and why and how they must be protected
Who should attend?
The course has been designed for those working in:
- Quality assurance
- Regulatory affairs
- Legal and IP
- Business development
- Sales and marketing
- Project management