Cell Culture & Bioprocessing USA Congress
Building on the success of our established Cell Series UK, Oxford Global are proud to introduce our Cell Culture & Bioprocessing USA Congress, taking place on 14 – 15 May 2019 in Boston, USA, on the East Coast’s scientific hub.
Over 250 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharma organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions
Over 40 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focussing on the key issues in cell line development, 3D cell culture applications, genome editing in cell culture and bioprocessing updates
4 interactive streams:
- Cell Line Development: Early Cell Culture & Cell Line Development
- Process Development: Upstream Bioprocessing and Analytics
- Cell Line Development: Concerns, Applications, Stability, Data & Assay Data Development
- Regenerative Medicine, Cell & Gene Therapy-based Bioprocessing and Manufacturing Strategies
View Agenda: https://bit.ly/2QCyqrc
Live Webinars 2019:
Webinar I: Generating Lung Organoids From Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Hosted by Finn Hawkins, Principal Investigator, Boston University
- Overview of directed differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) to lung epithelium
- Generating alveolar and airway organoids
- Disease modelling
Register for Free: https://bit.ly/2NhTWEF
Webinar II: The Pros & Cons Of Centralized VS Patient Proximal Cell Manufacturing For Autologous Cell Therapy
Hosted by David Peritt, Chief Technology Officer, Sigilon Therapeutics
- Centralized manufacturing challenges such as cost of goods, supply chain, lot release, time, capital costs, lot failures, etc.
- Bedside or hospital-based manufacturing challenges such as consistency, lot release, regulatory path, etc.
Register for Free: https://bit.ly/2NjSn9l
For further information on the congress and to receive prices and booking details, please contact Guillaume Alonso at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248 455