Dealing With Difficult People
We all encounter difficult people in our working life. This one day course is designed to help you deal with those that can, at best, be a minor irritant or in some cases make your working day a misery.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Considered why people are difficult
- Acquired hints and tips on how to deal with the dominators, the manipulators, the negatives and the obstacles
- Analysed the attributes needed for dealing with difficult people and acquired some damage limitation strategies
- Practised good questioning and listening techniques
- Developed a plan to cope with your own difficult people
This meeting runs back-to-back with Conflict Management and there is a further £100/€140 discount when booked together.
Who should attend
Difficult people can be our colleagues, those we work for and those who work for us. This seminar is aimed at those, at any level, who are experiencing problems in the workplace coping with difficult people. It is designed for professionals who want to learn how to deal positively with the situation for their own good and that of their companies.