Decision Making & Problem Solving in the Pharma Industry
- 11 Thurloe Place
- The Rembrandt Hotel, 11 Thurloe Place
- SW7 2RS
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
In the current challenging and competitive pharmaceutical industry environment, good decision-making and problem-solving skills are essential for effective and compliant working. This course will provide you with a highly practical range of techniques as well as structured thinking tools to help you confront problems, make effective decisions, and identify your individual strengths and weaknesses. You will gain practical advice on combining creative and critical thinking to enable you to tackle problems and make decisions from a different perspective to achieve maximum results.
Benefits of attending:
- Apply tools and techniques to problem-solving and decision-making in the pharma industry
- Explore the principles and psychology of making good workplace decisions
- Discuss types of critical thinking needed in the pharma workplace, including strategic thinking
- Gain practical advice on how to use creative thinking in both decision- making and problem-solving
- Understand and influence the decision-making processes of other individuals and groups
This course is suitable for anyone working in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and animal health industries who wants to increase their performance with effective problem-solving and decision-making skills.