diversity and inclusion, cultural diversity in the workplace, benefits of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
In today's TNT – Time-Numbers-Technology – driven & distracted world, organizations and professionals must bring their most complex and creative ideas, skills, insights and strategies to the world of hi-tech and human touch. Learn seven key questions to determine the authenticity of a D/I workplace culture. Also critical is having a 4A workplace environment that fosters Authority, Autonomy, Accountability, and Accessibility. Learn to identify 4A barriers and to build 4A bridges.
Are you ready to create an open, less status-driven “Helmet’s Off” culture? First, we must recognize the danger and opportunity in “letting go”. Next, we need to help people overcome fear and a sense of loss (of control and status), before we can enable them to expand their personal-communicational options and new workplace opportunities.
Other D/I keys include —
- The ability to tolerate the frustration of a new learning curve
- Embracing novelty and diverse uniqueness, and
- Problem-solving from multiple and inclusive-collaborative viewpoints. Discover the Stress Doc's Passion Power Model; and bring it to life with his acclaimed “Confronting the Intimate FOE” team-building exercises.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
In an increasingly diverse and “TNT” world and workplace, employees, teams, and the company or organization as a whole need to be able to “walk the diversity and inclusion” talk. For developing diversity and inclusion strategy and creating a D/I community you must first create group structures for open, honest, and safe – Helmet’s Off — sharing. In addition, there is also an inside creative challenge: helping employees recognize, develop, and apply the diversity that we all have within ourselves so that they can enjoy the benefits of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
This webinar is for anyone who wishes to bring more “Passion Power” -- be more “Emotionally Intelligent, Resilient, and Creative!”
- Key leadership questions and “there’s no ‘I’ in team” exercise
- Discover the five “A”s of Arousing, Connecting & Energizing (ACE) Communication-Leadership: Attention-Anticipation-Animation-Activation-Actualization
- Learn to become a leader/energy magnet when you bring your head and heart, purpose, passion, and playfulness to any interpersonal/team encounter
- Review the Stress Doc’s eight “F”s of managing loss & change
- Discover the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Styles Survey
- Discover how to defuse a critical aggressor and how everyday divisive language heightens status distinctions and impedes inclusion
- Discover the Stress Doc “Five ‘P’s of Passion Power Model for building “Inner“ diversity and being a more captivating/compelling communicator
- Discover the Doc’s “Confronting the Intimate FOE” and 3-D – Discussion-Drawing-Diversity – exercise
- Discover the Stress Doc’s “Top Ten” skills, structures & strategies for building and evolving “helmet’s off,” more diverse, committed, and collaborative teams
In today’s rapid paced, culturally diverse (work) world, maximizing diversity and inclusion first involves communication and decision-making resources and structures in the organization and team. But it also involves recognizing and developing intra-personal, psychological and communicational understanding and expression within each individual. Inner and outer diversity is the key to truly productive D&I.
Attendees will learn about cultural diversity in the workplace and how to recognize and further develop their own capacity for internal diversity and inclusion, especially around "Passion Power": being Purposeful-Provocative-Passionate-Playful.
In a 3-D small group exercise, they will share this diversity with others, and will learn how shared inner and outer diversity inclusion creates interpersonal and team synergy. This diversity and inclusion training explains team-building value for their workplace (and even their home/family environments).
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494