Drafting Commercial Contracts for the Pharmaceutical Industry
In such a highly regulated industry and in these turbulent times, understanding the key challenges of negotiation and drafting an effective and watertight contract on an international level is a complex topic. It is vital that both legal counsel and commercial executives not only have the key skills and tactics to create a win:win scenario but also the knowledge to ensure any agreement is within the laws and regulations. The alternative is the exposure of the organisation to unnecessary risk and costly disputes, especially with the complications of Brexit fast approaching.
Who should attend?
- In-house counsel and legal advisors
- Commercial and contract managers
- Business development managers
- Purchasing and procurement
- Patent, IP, trademarks or licensing counsel