Emotional Intelligence (EQ): Why It’s More Important for Your Success Than IQ
In today’s workplace, it isn’t enough for your managers, supervisors and professional staff to be smart; what’s required is to have emotional intelligence (EQ) — the ability to manage effectively emotions and behavior; navigate the social complexities of the workplace; and make the right decisions that will achieve positive results.
There are extraordinary benefits of boosting emotional intelligence at work. With a greater level of self-awareness and control as well as a better understanding of others, your key talent will be more focused, disciplined, collaborative and productive.
Join us, and discover exactly what emotional intelligence is, components of emotional intelligence, why emotional intelligence (EQ) is more important than IQ, why it’s recognized as one of the hottest performance tools for success-minded people, and how you can easily “raise” your EQ to stand out from the crowd.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Emotionally intelligent managers, supervisors and professional staff are your greatest assets. They solve problems, resolve conflict and build teamwork. Researchers and business experts agree that people with high emotional intelligence (EQ) are consistently the top performers in their organizations. They’re more resilient and flexible when things get tough, and are held in the highest regard by their bosses, peers, co-workers, and others.
On the other hand, those with low EQ continually sabotage their own efforts and those of others. They fail to tune into the emotions of their employees; minimize their efforts to solve problem and improve productivity; and tend to alienate the members of their teams and other stakeholders.
By using the emotional intelligence skills and mind-set explained during this webinar, you’ll gain the ability to more appropriately respond to the world around you and eliminate the stress and frustration that often comes from working with others.
This emotional intelligence training will cover these seven topics that will increase your understanding and application of EQ:
- Define Emotional intelligence (EQ): what it is, why it’s important and what are the components of emotional intelligence
- Recognize the three reasons you and your organization need to practice EQ
- Provide an EQ competency model and the four domains or core skills that are essential
- Identify the five elements of EQ and the questions you need to ask yourself to gauze your EQ
- Provide examples of how emotional intelligence is used for hiring and selection, high potential leadership development, team effectiveness, and sales
- Review three self-management skills to increase your professional and leadership EQ
- Put it into practice: how to use EQ in a variety of real world workplace situations and why emotional intelligence (EQ) is more important than IQ
In this emotional intelligence training you will become familiar with the EQ model and learn how to apply EQ skills for maximum effectiveness. Gain insight and tools you can apply to make your job and career more satisfying and successful.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- VP of Human Resources
- Human Resource Professionals
- Chief Learning Officer
- Directors, Project Managers
- Operation Managers and Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Staff Managers and Supervisors
- Customer Service Associates
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494