Fundamentals of RWE for Optimising Market Access
- The fundamental concepts and principles for utilising Real World Evidence (RWE) towards optimising Market Access.
- The terminology used within the world of RWE, such as the difference between Real World Evidence and Real World Data (RWD).
- Why RWE is important to payers, physicians and pharma and how to tailor the evidence to their specific needs.
- The common sources of data available for RWE and how to assess the robustness of the data.
- The critical success factors when developing a RWE study.
- How to effectively incorporate RWE into product launch decisions.
- To reinforce peer learning, the experts will use a small pre-course questionnaire (by email) and audio response devices during the day to actively engage the whole audience throughout the course.
- Real-life case studies will be used to illustrate the theory and/or to facilitate interactive exercises.
For more information, please visit www.celforpharma.com.