- Hesperia Barcelona Tower Hotel
- Avinguda de la Granvia
- View on a map
- More Information:
The annual event that gathers leaders from across the life sciences industry in Europeto collaborate on the digital transformation of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Speakers will explore how data can drive innovation, transform business operations, and improve patient outcomes with sessions on a range of subject areas including global regulation updates, digital recalls, analytics, supplier collaboration and creating value beyond compliance.
Guest speakers include:
- Frank Binder, Corporate Officer and Head of Supply Chain Management, Santen
- Naseem Amin, CEO and Director, GMP-Orphan
- Nicolas Florin, CEO, Swiss Medicines Verification Organization
- Bjoern Rosner, Global Serialization Program Lead, Biogen
- Magdalena Wohlfarth, Senior Manager Enterprise Application of Track & Trace, BBRAUN AG
- Carlos Ruiz, Pharma Operations Leader, Almirall
- Dr Martin Hug, Chief Pharmacist, University Medical Center Freiburg
- Emmanouela Nikolakopoulou, Legal Counsel, European Medicines Verification Organization
- Robert Hughes, Global Serialization Program Manager, DHL
- Pasi Kemppainen, Global Serialization and Traceability Management Advisor, Santen
For more information, to register, or view the agenda, please visit: https://www.tracelink.com/futurelink-barcelona/about.