Health Economics for Non-Health-Economists
- The full meaning of QALYs and ICERs, and how to calculate them.
- Commonly used health economic modelling techniques.
- Key principles of cost analysis and budget impact analysis.
- The 10 guidelines for conducting and reporting health economic evaluations.
- How to assess peer reviewed health economic articles.
- How health economic evaluations are integrated in clinical trial programmes.
- The use of health economic evaluations in pricing & reimbursement decision making.
- The importance of health economic evaluations along the innovation life cycle.
- Face-to-face training by Prof. Dr. Lieven Annemans combines very productive learning with great fun!
- Exchange experiences and discuss issues with your peers from other companies, functions, therapy areas and countries.
For more information, please visit www.celforpharma.com.