Human Error Reduction Techniques for Floor Supervisors
Supervision plays a crucial role in human error reduction and control.
Critical factors like preparation, planning, scheduling, communication, among many others, will be discussed as part of this webinar. People make mistakes because they can; our systems allow it. To work with these challenges, it is essential to understand human behavior and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the weaknesses of the system are so that they can be improved and fixed.
This course offers practical approaches for supervision on the floor, strategies to get your group in sync and approach issues in GMP related environments by using a specific methodology to correct, prevent and avoid re-occurrence of these issues.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This training would provide tools that can be implemented and used after this event. This includes practical tools. We will discuss why supervision is so important in human error prevention and reduction. Supervision approaches near root causes and root causes for supervision related errors. We will also address the main five elements to assure an error-free environment.
- Background on human error phenomena
- What is human error
- Importance of human error prevention/reduction
- Supervision and human error
- Facts about human error caused by supervisors and how to avoid it
- When is operator error?
- How to control human error by supervision?
- Common mistakes: memory failures, overconfidence, visual detection, and vigilance effectiveness and how supervision can help improve these
- Types of error
- Human error rates and measurement
- Trending and tracking
- CAPA effectiveness
- Understand human error: Factors and Causes
- Understand the importance of supervision in creating a highly reliable group for both regulatory and business compliance
- Discuss issues related to supervision and how to avoid traps that will allow errors to occur
- Identify root cause and CAPA associated with supervision
- Learn how to measure human error rates at your department and keep track of metrics
- Identify what I can do to support human reliability at the site
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Supervisors, managers and directors
- Plant engineering
- QA/QC staff
- Process excellence/improvement professionals
- Industrial/process engineers
- Compliance officers
- Regulatory/legislative affairs professionals
- General/corporate counsel
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494