J1 Clinical Research for Non-Clinical Researchers
- Cedar Court
- White Waltham
- Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SL6 3LW
- View on a map
- More Information:
Are you working with clinical researchers but not actually engaged in clinical research yourself?
Do you find yourself struggling to understand the myriad of acronyms that people use?
Do you wonder why your colleagues seem to obsess over documentation and get stressed over "Self Addressed Envelopes" [SAEs]?
Then join us for this double espresso style course. We'll bring the coffee!
• Define clinical research
• Understand key clinical research terms
• Identify the key stakeholders in a typical project team
• Summarise the responsibilities of key positions
• Explain Serious Adverse Event Reporting
• Recognise documents that may need to be kept in the Trial Master File
• What is clinical research?
• Demystifying the Alphabet Soup
• Overview of Clinical Trial Phases
• Who is who on the typical project team?
• If it isn’t documented it didn’t happen