Live Webinar on Influence and Persuasion: Shaping the Perspectives of Your Colleagues and Bosses
When was the last time you thought about how to positively influence others in the workplace — how to change minds, shape opinions, move others to act?
The ability to influence is one of the essential skills for leaders at all levels for achieving effective management. It’s more art than science, and it can be tough to get your arms around. But the bottom line is that influence and persuasion skills matters.
Whether you are leading, following, and/or collaborating, chances are you need to influence others to be successful. Influence strategies can range from reliance on position to education, encouragement and collaboration. The key is knowing which approach to use in a given situation.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Almost everyone we come into contact with influences us in some way; some influence us negatively, and some in more positive ways.
Every time we try to affect how other people think, behave, or decide, we are trying to influence them. Influence is the application of power to accomplish a specific purpose. Influence strategies in management include how you leverage your strengths and manage your negative potentials so you realize greater success in life.
- Think about the people that you are most influenced by-HOW do they influence?
- Do they manipulate, hoodwink, bully, command, or use emotional blackmail?
- Does the negative approach work with you?
In this influencing skills training you will learn how to build your influence in business interactions through persuasion techniques.
Influence and persuasion can alter the course of a project, and the decisions that ultimately affect the organization.
- Cultivate and build relationships using persuasion techniques
- Understand your own influence and persuasion skills
- How to shape perceptions of others
- How to increase your influence through persuasion
- The key components of effective persuasion
- Defining influence and persuasion skills
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Professionals who aim for mutually desirable outcomes by getting work done through others and who want to build their influence or need to gain buy in for ideas.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494