Longevity Leaders World Congress
- etc.venues 133 Houndsditch
- Liverpool Street
- Greater London
- EC3A 7BX
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
The Longevity Leaders World Congress is the definitive global meeting with the mission of extending human health span, delivering healthy ageing and financial wellness in the context of longevity.
As three-conferences-in-one, it digs deeply into each facet while shared plenary and networking sessions provide opportunities for interdisciplinary exchange.
Key speakers include:
- Jim Mellon, Founder, Juvenescence
- Kate Bingham, Managing Partner, Dementia Discovery Fund
- Sergey Young, Founder, Longevity Vision Fund
- Jens Eckstein, Managing Partner, Apollo Ventures
- Judith Campisi, Professor, Buck Institute
- Nir Barzilai, Director, Institute for Aging Research, Albert Einstein School of Medicine
- Reenie McCarthy, Chief Executive Officer, Stealth BioTherapeutics Inc
- Thomas Hughes, Chief Executive Officer, Navitor Pharmaceuticals
- Joan Mannick, CMO, resTORbio, Inc.
- David Blake, Professor of Finance and Director of Pensions Institute, Cass Business School - City University of London
- Aubrey de Grey, CSO, SENS Research Foundation
- Anna Dixon, CEO, Centre for Ageing Better
- Dan Ryan, Head of Insured Risk Research, Swiss Re Institute
- Amar Mistry, Chief Executive Officer, Vida
- Jackie Marshall-Cyrus, Ageing Innovation Strategist, Jackie Marshall-Cyrus & Associates Ltd
- Romi Savova, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, PensionBee
- Charly Lester, Co-founder & CMO, Lumen
- Dexter Penn, Chief Executive Officer, Kalgera
- Kim Toker, Chief Operating Officer, Clara Pensions
- John Chilman, CEO, RPMI
For the latest speakers and agenda please visit the Congress website.