Medical Device Regulations in the Middle East and North Africa
This seminar will provide an essential overview of the key areas of requirements for product approvals for medical devices in the Middle East and North Africa. The programme will cover the regulatory requirements and developments in the individual countries. The course will include interactive discussion sessions to allow you to exchange experiences with other delegates.
Countries to be covered include:
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen
Please note we are also running a seminar on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in the Middle East 18-19 June 2018. Please visit www.management-forum.co.uk for further information.
Benefits of attending
- Gain an introduction to the medical device markets: countries, numbers, economical facts and trends, regulatory environment
- Understand medical device regulations in the countries of the Middle East and North Africa
- Understand What is a medical device and their classification
- Clarify procedures for company and product registration
- Discuss recent developments in the region
- Opportunities to meet, network and share experiences with other industry colleagues