Medical Writing for Medical Devices
NEW FOR 2020
Writing for medical devices has its own particular skill set and, with important regulatory changes in the industry, all those involved in medical writing face a challenge to ensure they have the necessary expertise and resources to fulfil the requirements of the new regulation.
This comprehensive new course has been designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of the essential aspects of medical writing, with a particular focus on medical devices.
Under the guidance of our expert trainers, you will learn how to prepare a document that is linguistically and stylistically appropriate and understand the effective use of visual elements such as tables, graphs and flow charts. The programme will examine the content and structure of the CER – an integral part of the submission process, and ensure that you are fully aware of what a Notified Body is looking for in your clinical evaluation.
Practical exercises and discussion will consolidate learning, and helpful tips and techniques from experts in the field of medical writing and medical devices will enhance your knowledge.
Who should attend?
- Medical device professionals responsible for preparing, writing and completing a CER
- Medical writers producing reports for medical device manufacturers
- Regulatory affairs personnel involved in preparing scientific documentation
- Medical device personnel who require a fundamental understanding of what is required when drafting scientific reports for their products
- Contract research organisations (CROs)
- R&D professionals