molecular pathology conference 2020
- Kevin Peterson
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
2nd International Conference on Medical and Molecular Pathology 2020 is scheduled to take place at France, Paris. During February 12-13, 2020. This conference will prove its worth as an exceptional event that brings along a novel and international mixture of giant and medium Molecular Pathology analysis, leading universities and Oncology Research analysis establishments creating the conference an ideal platform to share expertise in Pathology, Oncology, Cancer Research and related fields.
Molecular Pathology 2020 is a major field in modern medical practice and diagnosis. The global digital pathology market, valued at $1.98 billion in 2012, is estimated to reach $5.7 billion by 2020. The In vitro diagnostics market revenue is expected to reach $74.65 billion by 2020, from the market value of $53.32 billion in 2013, at a CAGR of 5.34% during 2014-2020. Diagnostic Medicine has $35 billion market, growth 5-7% yearly. Pathology labs will take approximately $15-16 billion in revenue, and they will spend roughly 12% of their revenues with their suppliers all over USA.
Who Should Attend?
- Molecular Biologists
- Cell and Gene Therapists
- Clinical Pathologists
- Other healthcare professionals
- Pharmaceutical researchers
- Clinical organizations
- Educational institutes, etc.
The Molecular Pathology Conference 2020 Research will exhibit the products and services from commercial and non-commercial organizations like Pathology Lab Equipment manufacturers, Cell Diagnostics laboratories, Clinical Trial Sites, business delegates and Equipment Manufacturers.
Why to attend Medical and Molecular Pathology Conference?
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- 89% our conference attendees are the key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
- Network development with both Academia and Business.