Patient Collaboration Uncut
- British Academy
- Carlton House Terrace
- Greater London
- SW1Y 5AH
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
The PM Society’s Patient Engagement Interest Group are excited to be running another educational event this November. Join us if you would like to hear examples of successful patient collaboration within our healthcare community. We will hear from expert speakers, explore relevant case studies and deliver results from two recent surveys carried out with patients and healthcare professionals across the UK. We would also like you to share your experiences so come prepared to get involved!
We are looking forward to hearing from …
- Jill Pearcy, co-author of the ABPI Patient Sourcebook
- Liz Clark, VP Medical Affairs and Patient Engagement Lead at Norgine
- Trishna Bharadia, Health Advocate & Patient Engagement Consultant
- Bayer & Cognitant, who used virtual reality to help with women’s health issues
- Lucy Major, from Cancer Research UK, on her perspective on collaborating with pharma
- Annie Gilbert from Boehringer Ingelheim, about their award winning “morethanscleroderma” campaign
In addition to this exciting agenda there will also be a panel discussion where you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered and plenty of opportunity to network with your peers over drinks.
If you have any questions please contact Helen Eade or to find out more about the Patient Engagement Interest Group visit https://pmsociety.org.uk/category/patient-engagement.