Personalising Patient Experiences Using Behavioural Science
- The drivers of patient health behaviours (e.g. non-adherence to medication).
- How to identify and interpret specific individual drivers of health behaviours.
- Actionable steps to design or enhance personalised solutions that address these drivers.
- Identify strategic behavioural change opportunities that contribute to commercial brand outcomes and optimise healthcare resource utilisation.
- How to design and develop personalised interventional content that engages all stakeholders.
- Understand the application of digital technology for delivering personalised, scalable support experiences.
- Dos & don’ts for managing regulatory restrictions, effective enrolment and regional implementation.
- You will have the unique opportunity to interact face-to-face with Prof. John Weinman, one of the world’s leading experts on improving patient adherence.
- The programme includes an interactive session during which you can discuss the challenges you are facing in your current patient/caregiver/HCP support solution(s).
For more information, please visit www.celforpharma.com.