Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Packaging Congress (PHARMAP 2021) Berlin, Germany
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Packaging Congress (PHARMAP 2021) will be held in Berlin, Germany on the 7th - 8th of June, 2021. CIOs and directors of pharmaceutical companies and laboratories, research and manufacturing directors, clinicians, IT project managers, heads from manufacturing and packaging pharma technology companies will gather to discuss the Manufacturing and Packaging processes of the pharmaceutical industry.
The business program will cover the following topics:
- New models for pharma manufacturing and packaging
- Technology equipment in manufacturing
- Key trends and new standards in pharma packaging
- AI and digital development in manufacturing
- Smart pharma packaging technologies
- Manufacturing continuous production and its regulations
- Personalized pharmaceutical packaging
- Outsourcing and external partnerships as a Strategic Manufacturing Approach
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Packaging Congress provides the networking platform for the decision-makers from the pharmaceutical industry. It is a place for experts to share their cases, exhibitors to showcase their solutions, and industry representatives to discuss pharmacology trends at the same venue.
Request business program: https://bit.ly/34luMfA