Quality Control Laboratory Compliance - cGMPs and GLPs
- Pyramid Club
- Market Street
- Philadelphia County
- United States
- View on a map
- More Information:
- Organiser: ComplianceOnline
- Name: Ashutos Swain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key goals of the conference will include learning:
- The basics of FDA law and regulations governing QC laboratories responsible for testing research materials, components of FDA-regulated products, and finished FDA-regulated products (pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, cosmetics, and foods).
- Laboratory organization, personnel qualification and training requirements.
- Documentation and record-keeping requirements, including e-records and data integrity.
- Sample integrity requirements.
- Management and control of stability (shelf-life) studies.
- Analytical methods verification and validation.
- Management and control of laboratory instruments.
- Management and control of laboratory supplies.
- Proper conduct of laboratory investigations.
- Consequences of laboratory non-compliance.
Who will Benefit:
Senior directors, managers, supervisors and those who have responsibility for ensuring that QC laboratory operations and practices comply with current good manufacturing practices and good laboratory practices.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Research & Development